Have you been wondering why people after hundreds of years still haven’t moved the rubble out of the way? Do you wish you could remove the annoying vegetation or the dirt inside buildings? Do you miss being able to just remove things you didn’t like with the disable command? Does the “Picked Non Ref AV Object” error drive you mad? Then this mod is for you!
No more “Picked Non Ref AV Object”! Remove shrubs, rubble, rocks, trucks or even entire buildings!
This mod makes it possible to target and disable/delete any object in any settlement using the console. Make your settlement look like you want it to!
USE WITH CAUTION, KNOW THESE THINGS BEFORE YOU USE THIS MOD
* This mod is only recommended for users who have experience in using the in game console.
* Always save before cleaning/disabling any object.
* This mod enables you, as a user, to make mistakes. I cannot be held responsible if you accidentally disable the wrong object. Use on your own risk.
* I do not recommend having this mod activated at all times, only when you need it. See the “How to use the mod” section for further information.
* You can only get a disabled object back by loading an old save or by enabling it right after you have disabled it. Deleted objects can only be restored by loading an old save.
* This mod edits cells, and will therefore include all bugs associated with cell editing mods (same as the mod Scrap Scrap). If you have it activated and leave and return to your settlement, all preset furniture items will have their values reset. Power Armors in the settlement will have their stats reset to the lowest level. This is an engine bug and not something I can change without the GECK.
* For some reason, overridden cells are sometimes not possible to sprint in after fast travelling to them. Another engine bug I can’t do anything about.
* None of these bugs should bother you as long as you deactivate the mod after you’ve done your settlement cleaning.
Other than that, I hope you enjoy this mod! It can make your settlements look so much nicer.
If you find any objects that cannot be selected or disabled, leave a comment and I’ll see if I can fix it.
How to use the mod
This mod basically adds full functionality back to the disable command while in settlements. The steps below explain how to use it, if you don’t have much experience from before:
1. Go to the settlement you want to clean in game.
(It’s recommended to do this before activating the mod, as this enables you to run and prevents you from resetting power armor)
2. Activate the mod in Nexus Mod Manager.
3. Open the console and click on any object in the settlement that you want to remove.
4. Write “disable” without quotes and hit enter, and the object should disappear. (I do not recommend MarkForDelete, even if it increases performance)
If the wrong item got disabled, write “enable” while you still have the item selected and it will come back when you exit the console.
5. Keep selecting and disabling any objects you want.
6. (OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED) When you’re done, deactivate the mod in Nexus Mod Manager and restart the game, the objects will still be gone when you return. This allows you to avoid any cell bugs while playing. Activate it back when you want to do some cleaning again.
Install the esp with Nexus Mod Manager or manually.
I will not explain this further as I expect you to be somewhat experienced in using mods in order to use this. This is for your own safety.
Uninstall through Nexus Mod Manager or remove the esp manually.
This mod is incompatible with mods that change the settlement cells landscape-values (LAND), but I do not believe any other mod does this at the moment.
Since the GECK is not released yet, mods that edit CELLS in the game cause a particular set of bugs when they are enabled. The ones I know are listed here in the known issues section.
• When you jump to another cell, for example by fast travelling, all pre-existing furniture items (FURN) will reset. This includes power armor frames and the parts attached to them.
To prevent this, load straight into settlement/cell you want to work with. If you’re close enough it should also be possible to walk into the settlement.
• When you jump to another cell, for example by fast travelling, you will not be able to run while inside the cell. The reason for this is unknown.
To prevent this, run into the cell you want to work with or load straight into it.
EGRET TOURS MARINA:
MURKWATER CONSTRUCTION SITE:
RED ROCKET TRUCK STOP:
STARLIGHT DRIVE IN:
SUNSHINE TIDINGS CO-OP: