All credits to the FNV lightsaber mod author Moraelin and his open license. (original FNV mod link)
(I just wrote a script to import the mesh and did some esp works.)
This mod just include only ONE lightsaber to the game. Since there are still lots of mystery in esp/nif format, I must admit I still don’t know why this lightsaber renders in purpple in game…lol. So that’s why I only made one lightsaber. Once I know more about the mystery (and more utility available for mesh importing), more items can be done.
[HOW TO INSTALL]
1) use NMM , or download manually
2) activating the mod in NMM or extracting the archive to the FO4 data folder.
3) remember to update your fallout.ini to read customized content
(for example: sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MUSIC\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\ )
[HOW TO GET IT ?]
1) in console, type “help lightsaber 4”, and you will get the item code.
2) in console, type “player.additem [item code in (1), do not include brackets]”
FNV mod by Moraelin - ported by invalidfate