CFG for max fps while maintaining image quality.
1. Backup your old inis in Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\
2. Extract these cfgs to Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\
3. open Fallout4prefs.ini and edit sD3DDevice=”AMD Radeon R9 200 Series” to whats in your old ini file.
4. edit iSize H=1080 iSize W=1920 to perferred resolution.
5. Save and close. Now open Fallou4.ini and edit iNumHWThreads=6 to the number of threads your processor supports. (google processor name + threads)
6. Save and close. Now right click on each file and select Properties, turn files read only mode. Then start your game and enjoy the cfg!
If you try the config but feel like you want to change parts of it then just remove read only, start launcher and edit your settings then start game, alt tab and set both to read only again.