Wearable Postman Shoulder Bag by Eferas
Since Aldebaran90 released her Wearable Travel Backpack mod I dreamed about adding the shoulder bag from the Postman Outfit.
So, after a long day and night of work (and learning mostly), I managed to add it in game, for both male and female.
Meshes and textures are standalone, so if modders want to create a retext they are welcome to do it, it will not replace the original Postman Outfit.
WHAT THIS MOD DOES:
It will add a shoulder bag to the game, its weight is 2 and adds 30 carryweight bonus when equipped (30-2=28 carryweight bonus). You can also give the shoulder bag to human followers.
The bag uses biped slot 51 (wedding ring slot).
If the bag doesn’t show on your character when wearing some outifits, you can download another version of the mod under Miscellaneous Section that use slot 50 (bandana). This version should work on most if not every armor or outfit in the game, but you will not be able to equip bandanas when wearing the shoulder bag.
HOW TO GET IT:
Open the console and type help “shoulder bag” 4, then type player.additem XXXXX 1, XXXXX is the id of the item, 1 is the quantity.
If you don’t want or can’t use the console commands but you prefer to craft the item, you can download thehiddenedge’s patch for drdanzel’s mod “Crafting Workbenches”, follow thier instruction for the correct installation.
Crafting Workbenches – Immersive Crafting of Weapons Armor Clothing Ammo Junk by drdanzel
Wearable Postman Shoulder Bag – Crafting Workbenches Patch by thehiddenedge
HOW TO INSTALL:
Manual installation: extract the archive, copy/past everything in your data folder, then activate the esp in NMM or any other program you use to activate esp files.
NMM: just download and let NMM do its thing.
You MUST manually edit the ini file or the mod will not work, any mod doesn’t work without this line in your ini file:
sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, SCRIPTS\, SOUND\, MUSIC\, MISC\, SHADERSFX\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\
HOW TO UNISTALL:
Manual: delete all the files added by this mod.
NMM: let NMM do its thing.
COMPATIBILITY AND ISSUES:
– I used Aldebaran90’s esp from her mod in order to create mine and avoid compatibility problems, to know more just read her detailed description on her mod page Wearable Travel Backpack.
– This mod is compatible with Aldebaran90’s Wearable Travel Backpack Mod and any other mod Aldebaran90’s mod is compatible with, but since they both use biped slot 51 (wedding ring slot) you can’t equip both her backpack and mine shoulder bag at the same time on the same character. However you can make your character equip my shoulder bag and your follower equip her backpack.
– If the shoulder bag doesn’t show on your character when wearing some outifits, you can download another version of the mod under Miscellaneous Section that use slot 50 (bandana). This version should work on most if not every armor or outfit in the game, but you will not be able to equip bandanas when wearing the shoulder bag, since the bag will use the bandana slot.
RECOMMENDED MODS AND RETEX NOT LISTED IN OPTIONAL FILES:
– Aldebaran90’s Wearable Travel Backpack mod of course (I suggest 50 carryweight version, the bigger backpack should carry more stuff).
– CommanderMiranda’s Wearable Postman Shoulder Bag Retextures.
– steevinlove’s Spider-Gwen Messenger Bag Re-Texture.
I want to thank jonwd7 from the NifTools forum for helping me using the alpha version of the new NifSkope, and Aldebaran90 for allowing me to use her esp as a base for mine.
This mod was made with FO4EDIT, Material Editor and Nifskope. Thanks guys for creating this tools.
Retex are allowed without asking permission, but if you send me a link in PM I would like it, I may also upload it in optional files if you want.
If you want to create a compatibility patch for another mod you can do it, but send me a PM with a link so I can add it in the description.
You can’t upload this mod anywhere and before using the assets in this mod you must ask for permission.